Preparing Individuals Today for Tomorrow is in-network for behavioral health with the below insurance companies.
Private pay rates are available upon request. We will work with each family to meet the needs of the uninsured or under-insured, providing reduced costs on most services for those who qualify.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill all in network insurance companies for all services provided. Please note that all co-pays, co-insurances and any amounts not covered by insurance are billed weekly. All other insurances are considered out of network and payment in full is required within seven days of receiving the invoice.
If using an out-of-network insurance provider, we will not submit claims to your insurance. However, you can request a detailed bill to submit with your insurance for reimbursement.
It is recommended that you ask these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental\ behavioral health benefits?
- Do I have a co-pay or co-insurance for these services?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit? Are these limits combined with any other services?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Is a pre-authorization required for ABA therapy?
- Are all service locations covered with my benefits? Office, home, community, school?
- Is all diagnosis covered for ABA services?
- Always remember to get a reference number for your phone call.
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Every attempt to reschedule will be made; however, this is not guaranteed. Frequent cancellations may result in a termination of services. If a client cancels with less than two (2) hours’ notice, unless it is an emergency, a fee of $75 will be charged. The parent\guardian is responsible for this amount as it is not reimbursable by the insurance company
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!