Preparing Individuals Today for Tomorrow, LLC (PITT, LLC) have prepared a series of Professional Trainings to instruct professionals with the appropriate strategies to help support individuals across multiple settings (school, home, and community).
PITT, LLC instructors are certified with the Professional Crisis Management Association. This curriculum meets PA IBHS state training requirements and BHCOE accreditation
Our classes are designed to address the needs of all ages. The lessons provided include strategies ranging from coping skills that teach self-de-escalation to procedures that address aggression and self-injury in a safe manner.
Classes offered by PITT, LLC:
PCM certifications build mastery and fluency in specific skills. Staff, guardians, and other professionals utilize these skills to create a safe and positive environment that teaches, offers choice, empowers, and is collaborative.
Even during a crisis!
The curriculum is focused on proactive strategies through the application of positive reinforcement and evidence-based strategies utilized in Applied Behavior Analysis.
PITT, LLC offers training for Basic Practitioner, Practitioner, Practitioner 1, and Practitioner 2S Certifications.
- Basic Practitioner is a one day course (6 hours) This course is designed for parents\caregivers\teachers to learn techniques consisting of non-physical strategies.
- Practitioner is a two and a half day course (14 hours). This course is designed for the provider to learn all the techniques of Basic Practitioner as well as techniques regarding personal safety and transportation (appropriate movement with an individual).
- Practitioner 1 is a three day course (18 Hours). This course is designed for the provider to learn all the techniques of Practitioner as well as vertical immobilization.
- Practitioner 2S is a three and a half day course (22 hours). This course is designed for the provider to learn all the techniques of Practitioner 1 as well as supine immobilization (restraint on the floor where the child is in an upright position).
- Part 1 – PCM Core Curriculum which includes both non-physical and physical interactions (in-person training)
- Part 2 – Final Assessment (training completed independently, online)
*Participants who successfully complete the training course will be certified to implement PCM procedures and techniques. This curriculum is fully built upon the science of human behavior, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and is designed to make a positive and lasing difference in your learning environment.
All trainings are trauma informed.
August 14-16, 2023 – Nazareth, PA
August 21-23, 2023 – Plymouth Meeting, PA
For more information or to register, click here